Prevention of fire at the beginning is the best fire precautions. It is essential to follow safety precautions whenever you deal with fire such as start a fire in the fireplace, using an electric heater or cooking.
Fire safety precautions checklists
- Familiarise yourself with any electrical equipment using for the first time by reading the instruction manual.
- Never allow children to play with fire.
- Never let children cook alone in the kitchen.
- Make sure a smoke detector is installed in every room of the house.
- Test the smoke detector periodically.
- Try to avoid overloading electrical power using an extension lead. This action is important for electrical fire safety.
- If you experience a strong smell of a gas open all the window and do not use any electrical appliances.
- Switch off all the electric heating before you go to bed.
- Purchase and familiarise with the fire extinguisher for home use.
- Learn all the fire escape routes and show them to your children.
- Teach your children what to do in case of fire
hopefully above safety precautions makes your homes safer.
Very use full links